Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life as a middle schooler.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

Life as a middle schooler. Empty
PostSubject: Life as a middle schooler.   Life as a middle schooler. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:07 am

Chapter 1
It was just any other ordinary day at school when i Saw a guy named Marsell Talking to his buddie next to my locker(The most popular 7th grader at my school). I decided to evasdrop. I was listening when i was shocked to hear this:
Marsell:
I can't believe my parents. I can't live with them.
Jake (marsells friend):
"Why? Whats wrong with your parents?"
Marsell: "They are Abusing me and my little sister. I am actually glad i have school. It is a chance i have to get away from them."
Jake: "Wow dude, Thats cold!"
Marsell: "Ya, i kinda know.."
I slammed my locker looking at marsell. "What, thats terrible! Why would they do that to you?"
Marsell: "I don't know why really."
Me: "You shouldn't have to live with that. you should call the cops."
Marsell: "I have tried that, but whenever i use the phone they notice it is missing so they Abuse me some more."
me: "How about after school you go to my house and you can use the phone thier."
Marsell: "Thanks so much Ayla." He said smiling at me.
Jake: "Can i come?"
Me and marsell: "Why?"
Jake: "Because i get bored.."
Me: "Umm.. Sure.." I said laughing.
The bell rang for First hour. I smiled at marsell and jake. "Both of you meet me at my locker after 6th hour."
They both nodded and we ran off to class.

Chapter 2

(At my house)
"Here marsell, you can call the police and they can settle this."
I said handing him the phone.
Jake was staring curiousley.
Marsell dialed the phone carefully Calling the police.
He hung up the phone.
"What hapened?" I asked.
"I gave them the adress to my house so they can come tell my parent they no longer have custidy of me."
Marsell said sounding deressed.
"Then who could possibly watch you?" I asked curiousley.
"I dont know at all."
"wow.. this is-" then my mom walked in.
"Who is this?" She asked
"Mom, this is marsell. He needs somewhere to live." I said frowning.
"Wow, what happened to his home ayla?"
"My parents-They are bad people-" Marsell said stuttering.
"well, If you need somewhere you can always go here." My mom said smiling.
"Really?" Marsell and i both said blushing. "Great!"
"But, dude, what about al of your stuff at your old house?"
"I can go get it." Ayla said bravley.
"Or, we can just go but some stuff he needs to live on for now."
"That works!!" i said and we all started laughing.

Last edited by Brilliant~blonde on Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Life as a middle schooler.   Life as a middle schooler. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:00 am

Omg! More! More! More! I love the story!
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Life as a middle schooler.   Life as a middle schooler. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:02 am

Chapter 2 is up!! Enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life as a middle schooler.   Life as a middle schooler. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life as a middle schooler.
Page 1 of 1