Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drum roll please...

Go down 
+8
_furryfurby
Mrs.JoeJonas
Super Penguin
Feisty_Feline
Star2Be
Jacobluver
PWNED
Nickjonas4ever
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

Drum roll please... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Drum roll please...   Drum roll please... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:40 am

First topic message reminder :

I am glad to announce that we are now officially having a Member of the week (Motw)! You may think it is lame, but it isn't. Once a week there will be a member of the week decided by the admins and me. The winner of member of the week will get a random rare or exclusive!

If you want to be a member of the week you have to be eligible:
*Have not been banned
*Has behaved all week long
And basically, That's it!! That is all you need to do to be member of the week!! Good luck to everyone, and remember, have fun!

~Brilliant blonde~
* being banned from doctor who, doesn't count
~jl.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Drum roll please... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:55 am

The nominees are in! So far, this is our updated list! Please submit your nominees to this thread, or PM Jacobluver, Nickjonas4ever, or any admim.

Nominees!

Bella Trix
Cmain
Mrs.JacobBlack
Kai
Nickjonas4ever
Star2Be
Jacobluver
Furry_furby
Penguin

Last edited by Star2Be on Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:09 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added a nominee, got rid of me)
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Drum roll please... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:10 am

Whoa, i am on the list!! xD
Back to top Go down
Super Penguin
Super Penguin

Female
Number of posts : 188
Nickname: : Penguin
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Drum roll please... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:20 am

Nobody has nominated me..

I guess I'm not good enough for you guys.. *Sigh*
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Drum roll please... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:23 am

Aww.. penguin, you should be nominated!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Drum roll please... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:29 pm

Kaikai wrote:
Jacobluver wrote:
ah can we say that if you were banned once, but made a complete turn around, or are really trying can we make it so u can be elgible??

nobodys gonna agreed to tat, they think i didnt make a complete turn around...
Hi! I think you're trying! I agree to that, JL! ^_^ I think it's a fair rule.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Drum roll please... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:02 am

Me too. I agree. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Drum roll please... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:06 am

take me off the nominee list, im barely on, and besides im already one of the head admins put penguin up! or here i will
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Drum roll please... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:08 am

Penguin, that's not fair of you to do that to us. I mean, people nominate who they think should be nominated. There are many who weren't nominated! It's not that ur not "good enough" for us. That's not it at all! We really do enjoy you and you are a great friend!
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Drum roll please... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:08 am

Hey! I nominated u jl! =) I think ur be awesome! I am keeping u up there!
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Drum roll please... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:11 am

I nominate jl and penguin too. Smile

How about tonight i will today or tomorrow (Maybe tonight) All the nominies will we put in a vote. And the person with the most vote is motw?

Is that a good idea? So everyone has a say?
Back to top Go down
squishy60
Loser
Loser
squishy60

Female
Number of posts : 29
Nickname: : Squishy or Jami
DragonEggs : Drum roll please... - Page 2 Drum roll please... - Page 2
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Drum roll please... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:43 am

Does anyone wanna nominate me?

I nominate:
NickJonas4ever
Back to top Go down
http://www.allwebkinz.forumakers.com
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Drum roll please... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:56 am

Star2Be wrote:
The nominees are in! So far, this is our updated list! Please submit your nominees to this thread, or PM Jacobluver, Nickjonas4ever, or any admim.

Nominees!

Bella Trix
Cmain
Mrs.JacobBlack
Kai
Nickjonas4ever
Star2Be
Jacobluver
Furry_furby
Penguin

bella 1
cmain1
mjb1
kai1
nickjonas4ever2
star2be1
jacobluver1
furb1
penguin1
squishy1
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Drum roll please... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:07 am

Wait, no, these r just nominees ayla. voting comes later and bella would have 2, i would have 2, jl would have 2... wait till voting, where we will make a poll
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Drum roll please... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:39 pm

OMG! Does this mean I can't be nominated anymore???!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Drum roll please... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:51 pm

have you won one?
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Drum roll please... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:51 pm

No but I have been banned!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Drum roll please... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:41 am

Wasn't that a rule from the begin
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Drum roll please... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 am

Idk. I wasnt here when the rules were made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Drum roll please... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drum roll please...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Webkinz Beach! :: Portal-
Jump to: