Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beach Girls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Beach Girls Empty
PostSubject: Beach Girls   Beach Girls I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:23 am

Beach Girlz!

Rachel was in the kitchen, cooking, like always when a great idea popped into her head. Rachel served dinner, which was pasta, chicken, froze grapes and sandwiches in the condo, her and her best friends, Ashley, Lola, Kate, Maggie and Taylor owned. “Alright I have a great idea!” Rachel said smiling. “What?” black curly haired light pink contacts named Maggie said. “Tell us!” Kate, a beautiful tan girl with longish brown layered hair and icy blue eyes demanded.” I think we should move to the beach. I mean we have enough money and all.” Rachel said looking at the girls while playing with her shoulder length dirty blond hair. “I’m in,” Ashley answered, “me too,” Lola said playing with her long brown hair with hot pink highlights. Taylor nodded along with Kate. Maggie sighed,” I guess”. ´what’s wrong?” Rachel asked looking at Maggie. “I guess I’m just going to miss living here. But the beach will be sooo much funner!”” then we’re going!” Ashley said smiling. “Yea!” the best friends coursed together, “ Lets get packing!” Lola said looking at her best friends. After they fishned dinner, talyor yelled to Ashley, “ Ashley, pack for me!” “ mmmk,” the cute blond answered from washing the dishes. Talyor trotted over to the desk top, dell computer. She goggled “Beach Houses for sale,” while eating raw cookie dough. Afetr about 10 miuntes the blond curled haired girl with green/blue eyes found the prefect house.
The house had 9 rooms, 12.5 bathrooms and a white warpround porch with a swing and 7 rocking chairsThe house was 3 stories tall, with a basement and loft.. It was also string on the beach. The house had a big emplty lot beside, where Talyor could bluid a stable for her and her friends horses. The abck-yard was HUGE! It has a graden where tomatoes, patoes, water-mellon, carrots, peppers, strawberries, wild berries, and much more! The backyard had a large infinity pool and an overly sized hot tub. It also had a 3 sheds a mini forets where orange,apple,pear tress grown along with oak,cender,icy and pine trees. And TONS of space to move around. It also had a patio and a coved beach area. Ithouse also had a private brige that you need a key to open to get though and from the beach. Talyor smilied smilied nad yelled “ I found the perfect house!”The girls where over crowed around the competer in a matter of seconds. They all squled and yelled in delight.

I will be adding drama in chapter 3. i am on chapter 5

and i know it is short.

plz i what help with my story, so if you think there schould eb a diffrent title, more depsice anythign, jsut pm me or tell me ehre!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

Beach Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Girls   Beach Girls I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:31 am

Thats a great story only the pink contacts seem scary (XD) keep on going I wanna see what happened in the story
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

Beach Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Girls   Beach Girls I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:06 am

pink contacts? lol,
keep writing.
Back to top Go down

Beach Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Girls   Beach Girls I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:30 pm

i know, werid. but Maggie...is..Maggie...

i will once some otehr people coment
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Beach Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Girls   Beach Girls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:47 am

EWMAHGERARDWAY! Keep going!
Back to top Go down

Beach Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Girls   Beach Girls I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:22 am

thanks. anyone eles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beach Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Girls   Beach Girls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beach Girls
Page 1 of 1