Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Secret Life of Pets

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

The Secret Life of Pets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Secret Life of Pets   The Secret Life of Pets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

We don't use people often on this RP, but we will use them. This is where we can RP as pet(s)(and obviously their owner(s)) and the pets have their own life outside of the house which the people don't know about. They never will find out, so please don't make them. You can only have dogs, hamsters/gerbils/guinea pigs/rats, cats, and birds. All the people know each other, but the animals don't know each other, but they will soon. They animals can all talk to each other, but the people don't understand them, and vise versa.
PLEASE NO FAMOUS/IMPORTANT PEOPLE!

Form for the pet(s)
Name:
Description(PLEASE NO PICS):
Mate(if):
Pups(dogs and hamsters/gerbils/guinea pigs/rats)/Kits(cats)/Hatchlings(birds)(if):
Owner(s):
Other:

Form for the owner(s)/people(s)
Name(not real or famous):
Grade(if):
Job(if, please no one famous):
Description(PLEASE NO PICS):
Pet(s):
Other:

My owner(s)/people(s) form
Name: Roxian ; Diana ; Joan
Grade: College
Job: Coffee Shop Owner ; Vet ; Vet
Description: Waist length black hair with red streaks, dark brown eyes, tall, has a curve, pale skin, no freckles, long black nails ; Mid back length brown hair, brown eyes, tall, has a curve, light tan, many freckles, long red nails ; Short blonde hair, light brown eyes, tall, has a curve, mid tan, covers her freckles, short pink nails
Pet(s): Roxy, Darkshadow ; Jazzmine, Darkmoon ; Rainbow, Lightspirit
Other: Triplets

Name: Roxy ; Darkshadow ; Jazzmine ; Darkmoon ; Rainbow ; Lightspirit
Species: Rotweillier ; Cat ; Hamster ; Cat ; Parrot ; Cat
Descriptions: Black she with dark brown sides of muzzle and paws, with a white chest ; Black tom with bright amber eyes ; Gold she with black eyes ; Black she with dark amber eyes ; Red body with rainbow colored wings ; White she with bright amber eyes
Mate: None ; None ; None ; None ; None ; None
Pups/Kits/Hatchlings: None ; None ; None ; None ; None ; None
Owner(s): Roxian ; Roxian ; Diana ; Diana ; Joan ; Joan
Other: None ; Brother is DArkmoon and sister is Lightspirit ; None ; Sisters are Darkshadow and Lightspirit ; None ; Brother is Darkmoon and sister is Darkshadow

People:
Roxian - me
Diana - me
Joan - me
Virginia - mnm1995
John - mnm1995
Tanya - mnm1995

Pets:
Roxy - Rottweiller - me
Darkshadow - Cat - me
Jazzmine - Hamster - me
Darkmoon - Cat - me
Rainbow - Parrot - me
Lightspirit - Cat - me
Daisy - Rottweiller/Dobberman - mnm1995
Blake - German Shepard mix - mnm1995
Chloe - Chocolate Lab - mnm1995

Last edited by xxMCRxx on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Pets   The Secret Life of Pets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:36 am

Roxy: "Mine's Roxian," I barked. I looked at Jazzmine, who was busy walking in circles around Blake's head. "Jazzy, no falling asleep on Blake's head." I padded over and picked her up by the scruff using my mouth.
~
Jazzmine: "Put me down!" I squeaked, wriggling around in her mouth. "I'm not you're pup! I'm a grown hamster!"
~
Lightspirit: "Roxy, put her down." I looked at Blake. "Mine's Joan, and JAzzmine's is Diana."
~
Rainbow: "Mine's also Joan. Darkshadow's is Roxian, and Darkmoon's is Diana."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : The Secret Life of Pets - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The Secret Life of Pets - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The Secret Life of Pets - Page 2 Pet The Secret Life of Pets - Page 2 LKtU The Secret Life of Pets - Page 2 NpQC
The Secret Life of Pets - Page 2 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Pets   The Secret Life of Pets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:46 am

Blake smiled.

Daisy giggled. "Have you guys known eachother long?"

Chloe sat down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Pets   The Secret Life of Pets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:05 am

Roxy: I put Jazzmine down on Lightspirit's head and turned back to the others. "Yes, we've known each other for nearly all our life," I barked, smiling. "So what about you three?"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : The Secret Life of Pets - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The Secret Life of Pets - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The Secret Life of Pets - Page 2 Pet The Secret Life of Pets - Page 2 LKtU The Secret Life of Pets - Page 2 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Pets   The Secret Life of Pets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:51 am

(Do they have special things on their colors that buzz when a mission needs them or they have to go do spy stuff?)
"We've known each other since we were pups." Daisy said.

~

"Yea we mise as well be brother and sister." Chloe smiled.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Pets   The Secret Life of Pets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:59 am

ORP: It's the life of what pets do when they're out of the house. They could do ALMOST anything! ^_^

RP: Rainbow: I flew off suddenly, heading towards an open field across the road.
~
Lightspirit: "I wonder what she has to do now."
~
Jazzmine: I curled up and fell asleep.
~
Roxy: I ignored Rainbow's flying off as if it happened everyday. "Since oyu were pups? wow, long time."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Pets   The Secret Life of Pets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:10 am

Blake looked in the derection Ranibow ran.

"Yea." Chloea said ugnoring it.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Pets   The Secret Life of Pets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:10 am

ORP: Rainbow's a parrot, she flew. xD

RP: Roxy: My neck started to tingle, and I looked at Jazzmine, who was wide awake with her eyes wide open. Aparrently she was feeling it, too. "Gotta go." I grabbed Jazzmine by the scruff and ran in the opposite direction that Rainbow had flown.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Pets   The Secret Life of Pets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:52 am

(OOOO oops srry)

Daisy watched, she felt a small tingle flow through her. She glaced at Chloe and Blake. They nodded ever so slightly. "Well it was nice meeting you all." She smiled. "But I'm afraid we must go." she said.

Blake and Chloe got ready to hop the fence.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Pets   The Secret Life of Pets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:55 am

ORP: xD It's KK.

RP: Lightspirit: "Alright, I've also got to go. I hope to see you three again." I ran off, blanacing myself on the fence.
~
Darkshadow: I looked up, then ran off after my sister.
~
Darkmoon charged off after them.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Pets   The Secret Life of Pets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:47 pm

They all jumped agiley over the fence and ran down an alley arriving at a parking lot. They ran across it and into a hole.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Pets   The Secret Life of Pets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:04 pm

Roxian: "Ready, my small furry friend?" I asked Jazzmine, who nodded. I threw her into the air. She landed on my back, and I ran faster. "HAng on!"

~

Darkshadow: "Stop hissing already! We're away from them already!" I mewed to my brother.
~
"Sorry!" Darkmoon mewed. "IT's just been forever since we've been called."
~
Lightspirit: "I thought you'd never stop hissing, Darkmoon."

~

Rainbow: I landed in the field. "I'm here!"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Pets   The Secret Life of Pets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:33 am

Down below Daisy stopped and jumped up onto a ledge and out into the sun. She stood in a small meadow surrownded by trees. She picked a tree and pawed it. A little light shown out and she shifted her ID tag and it reflected the tag opening a door. Blake and Chloe did the same.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Pets   The Secret Life of Pets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:41 am

ORP: Could they find out that they have a mission to do with Roxian and Jazzmine or something?

RP: Roxian: "Ready?"
~
Jazzmine: "Yeah."
~
Roxian: "Good." I tossed Jazzmine in the air.

~
Jazzmine: I landed on a branch and ran into a hole. I came out of the trunk, a hole large enough for Roxian to fit through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Pets   The Secret Life of Pets - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Secret Life of Pets
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2