Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)

Go down 
+2
Feisty_Feline
WritingOtaku
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:54 am

First topic message reminder :

You head into unknown territory. You smell 4 wolves. They all pounced on her. "Who are you and why are you here?" asked the she-wolf. A Brute growled. "Calm down Storm." said another She-wolf kindly. "Welcome to the Legendary Wolf Packs. We are the 4 legendary wolf leaders." said the other brute. "I'm Lightning. And this is Storm, Mint, and River." he said.
WILL YOU JOIN A PACK OR RUN AWAY??

Form:

Name:
Pack:
Personality:
Description:
Mate:
Pups:
Other:

Lightning Pack:

Alpha Male: Lightning (Kaikai)

Alpha Female:

Beta:

Med. Wolf:

Warriors:
Star

Emerald
Raven
Shyla
Devil
Rose
Mysty

Queens:

Pups:

River Pack:

Alpha Male:

Alpha Female: River (Kaikai)

Beta:

Med. Wolf: Leaf

Warriors:
Shadow
Hurricane
Crest-Eye
Nature

Queens:

Pups:

Storm Pack:

Alpha Male: Storm (Kaikai)

Alpha Female:

Beta:

Med. Wolf:

Warriors:
Moonshine
Ruby
Boltin
Flower
Devil
Frisket

Queens:

Pups:

Mint Pack:

Alpha Male:

Alpha Female: Mint (Kaikai)

Beta:

Med. Wolf:

Warriors:
Hawk
Rock
Meadow
Roxy
Love

Queens:

Pups:
Lynn

If you get 3
I love you , you will become an Alpha for whichever pack you are in.

Last edited by Kaikai on Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:12 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:54 am

ORP: All four. Lemme get my charries.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:55 am

Name: Emerald
Pack: Lightning
Personality: Mystery
Description: White she with green paws, ears, and tail. Her eyes are emerald green
Mate: None
Pups: None
Other: Has three siblings

Name: Shadow
Pack: River
Description: Black brute with orange eyes.

Name: Ruby
Pack: Storm
Description: White she with red paws, ears, and tail. Her eyes are ruby red.

Name: Rock
Pack: Mint
Description: Grayish brute with green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:57 am

Steel I smelled a pack.. Lighting pack... I dicided maybe I should join..
Rain I truged threw the water with strong speed
Sage: I stumbled into a pack camp. (mint)
Dawn I found it te pack! storm pack! I picked up speed as the smells grew stronger
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:06 am

ORP: This is Shadow.

RP: Ruby: I smelled a loner.... or a rogue. My pelt bristled. "Do you smell that?" I asked Storm.

~

Emerald: I padded out of my den and stretched. I scented a strange wolf, and my pelt atoumatically started to bristle.

~

Shadow padded out of his den, and stretched.

~

Rock padded out of his den and scented a rogue wolf near Mint camp.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:43 am

Dawn Picked up speed and ran right into ruby. She skidded to a hult

Steel: I steeped into the camp. "hello/" i said to a near by wolf

Sage: I woundered around trying not to intrude
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:44 am

Rain splashed up onto the bank now just a few wolf lengths away from the camp of river pack
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:50 am

Shadow scented a rogue, and his pelt bristled.

~

I growled. "Who are you and why're you in Lightning Camp?" I asked, my eyes narrowed.

~

I was knocked over. "Hey!" I growled. I got up, and shook my pelt.

~

Rock followed the scent.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:05 am

Sage did a double take just in case some one was on his trail and followed the stream in it

Dawn: "sorry." she giggled. "im just so excited well you see I found it I have been out here< oh im dawn. who are you? Well and I was lost and then a old wolf told me about this place and gave me so directions. They were pretty bad directions you know? And... this is storm pack? right? and so I got lost but I found it I found it! -" she babbled

Steel: "im here to join."

rain watched a wolf bristle before she made another move
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:18 am

I calm myself down. "I'm Ruby, and that's the Alpha Male, Storm." I nodded my head in his direction.

~

Rock lost the scent trail, so he decided to just head back to camp.

~

My pelt laid flat, and I calm down. "Nice to know." I nodded my head in Lightning's den. "Go ask Lightning if you can. That's his den.

~

(This is such a manly color. xD) Shadow sat down, looking around, hois pelt still bristling.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:40 am

Rain: (lol) "hello." I called timidly
Sage: I saw a glimps of a wolf and dived behind a bush.
Steel: "thanks." I walked to the den directed.
Dawn: "oh okay." she said embarressed.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:45 am

ORP: xD

RP: I watched the brute go.

~

Rock padded back into camp.

~

"Yes?" He growled.

~

I rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:29 am

Alice trote dover to Shadow, smiling
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:33 am

"Hello," He barked to Alice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:37 am

"hello Shadow,"alcie siad smiling, batting her lng blakc eye lashes.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:42 am

"What is it?" HE asked, ignoring her batting her lashes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:51 am

"nothin," Alice said,sighing.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:05 am

rain came threw the bush towrds the other 2
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:05 am

"You came over here for a reason, Alice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:07 am

"maybe, i just whated to,"alice answered
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:13 am

"Alright."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:13 am

Alicer let her ears pirke up at a sound of a rouge.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:15 am

He scented rogue again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:18 am

Alice growled into the forest
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:26 am

"I know you're there!" He growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:38 am

Alicem nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next