Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie

Go down 
+2
Feisty_Feline
mnm1995
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie Empty
PostSubject: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:44 am

large snowleopard lounges on a boulder. You take a bold paw-step closer to the Cat and she swiftly leaps down, landing right in front of your nose. "Why are you here? are you a rogue?!" she growls,hostility growing in her piercing,pale eyes. "I see you are. My name is Twilight. would you care to join my pride of Wild cats?" she says, staring directly at you.
Your speechless, but then finally speak of an answer.

Which will it be?
Layalty, freedom, belonging?
or Lonliness, exhile, or even death?

Fill out this form to join!
Name:
Big cat species:
Description: (picture, personality,past, ect.)

My form-
Name: Twilight
Big cat species: snowleopard
Gander: Female
Description: light-colored snowleopard, kind, wise, brave. can be stern, and loving.

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie Snowleopard_01

To join, you can be any big cat you like,
tiger, mountain lion, leopard, jaguar, lion ect.
(this is the only time you will see so many bigs cats in the same place lol) Rainbow Smile

MEMBERS LIST!

Leader- Twilight (DramaQueen)
Deputy-

Medicine cat- Nature (DramaQueen)
Warriors-

Queens-
Cubs-Haos
Elders-

Big cat glossary!

HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie Pet Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie LKtU Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie NpQC
Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:10 am

Name: Sasha
Big cat species: Siberian Tiger
Description: (picture, personality,past, ect.)sweet, caring. Would rather keep history hidden. Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie 1066~White-Tiger-Sitting-Posters

Name: Sarabie, Tanya
Big cat species: Cheetah
Description: (picture, personality,past, ect.)motherly, sweet, helpful. Would like to keep past hidden.
Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie Che31

Last edited by mnm1995 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:35 am

Name: Luna and Snowy
Big cat species: White Bengal Tigers
Description: (picture, personality,past, ect.) (Pics below) Personality: will unfold Past: they have no past they are new cubs

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie Whitec10

Name: Kira
Big cat species: White Bengal Tiger
Description: (picture, personality,past, ect.) pic: below Personality: will unfold Past/?: would rather keep hidden

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie Whitem10

Name: Fury
Big cat species: Panther
Description: (picture, personality,past, ect.) pic: below personality: wil unfold Past: will never tell

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie Panthe10

Name: Silver
Big cat species: Cougar
Description: (picture, personality,past, ect.) pic: below Will unfold and won't tell

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie Cougar10

Name: Kent and Kelie
Big cat species: Snow Leao[pard
Description: (picture, personality,past, ect.) pic: below will unfold they don't have a past

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie Snowcu10

Name: Delilah
Big cat species: Snow Leopard
Description: (picture, personality,past, ect.) pic: below Will unfold, won't tell

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie Mother10
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:36 am

((BTW I'l let it slide this time but I'v noticed Drma that you've stolen my names, Nature, Hurricane, Roxy Raven etc. PLease don't))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:12 am

( i have used Hurricane befor u, as a horse name, whne did i was raven, and i have olny used Nature twice)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:29 am

Name: Simba
Big cat species: Lion
Description: (picture, personality,past, ect.) Picture at bottom, Nice, kind, strong, adventorous, abandoned as cub. Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie YoungSimbaSmilestlk
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:46 am

(9I had hurricane first and Raven I had first from a vamp book, and then Roxy I had and I could go on but I won't. Kai one of your eggs look lik mine!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:48 am

i noe!
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:57 am

(9Click on mine!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:44 am

LoveSickPuppy wrote:
(9I had hurricane first and Raven I had first from a vamp book, and then Roxy I had and I could go on but I won't. Kai one of your eggs look lik mine!))

( but i never used Raven... and hurricane like is said befor.. i use don a hrose herd! u never go on horse sisnce i think.. its nto your thing...)
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:19 pm

Name: Bella
Big cat species: Lioness
Description: (picture, personality,past, ect.) http://www.imemc.org/attachments/nov2007/gracefullioness.jpg

Name: Alex and edward
Big cat species: lion
Description: (picture, personality,past, ect.)http://www.snowleopard.org/about/aboutusslideshow/aboutusslide2
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:14 am

BUMP!
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie BUcdTwilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:44 am

Imma add another

Name: Dimitri
Big cat species: Tiger
Description: (picture, personality,past, ect.) He grew up at the zoo, then ran from it and landed in the pack. Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie 512X6E8T30L._SL500_
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:36 pm

(may i join? here is my form:

Name: Remus
Big cat species: tiger
Rank: (cub, queen, ...warrior? [lol]) deputy if it's not taking if it is then i will be a regular warrior
Description:Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie Tiger-regal_1024x768
he doesn't speak of his past...

Name: Ireth
Big cat species: cougar
Description: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie Wildcat-cougar(picture, personality,past, ect.)
she will not tell about her past...

so can i join?)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:19 am

Name:Slash
Big cat species: Tiger
Description: (picture, personality,past, ect.)
Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie Creek%20Crossing,%20Bengal%20Tiger

Name: Lunar
Species: Panther
Description
Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie 2400-1233~Black-Panther-in-Moonlight-Posters

Name:Tasha
Female
Spicies: african wild cat

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie African-wildcat
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyaltie
Page 1 of 1