Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~   ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:45 am

First topic message reminder :

You wander through the streets of the crowded New York city, starving and lonely. As you slowly make your way down the sidewalk a dog catcher sees you and you see him. You dash away as he gives chase. Not having to many options of where to go, you head down a dark alleyway and cower in the corner, but the dog catcher never comes. Instead you find a husky blocking your way. "What are you doing here," she growls. A beutiful golden Retriever walks up behind the husky. "What now Punk?" she asks with an annoyed look on her face. Then she sees you. "You seem hungry," she says and tosses you a link of sauseges, which you devour hungrily. "Now, would you like to join my small band of strays?"

FORM

Name:
Description/PIc:
How long have you been a stray?:

MY FORMS

Name: Ava
Breed: Golden Retriever
Description/Pic: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 Golden_retriever_4
How long have you been a stray?: All her life

Name: Punk
Breed: Husky
Description/Pic: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 Siberian-husky
How long have you been a stray: All her life

Name: Lilly
Breed: Greyhound
Description/pic: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 Greyhound_puppy
How long have you been a stray?: just recently

Name: Diesel
Breed: Bull Mastiff/Great Dane mix
Description/Pic: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 Bonnie
How long have you been a stray: all his life

Name: Nixara
Breed: German Shepherd
Description/Pic: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 KUIRAU_Heart_Starter
How long have you been a stray?: all her life

Alphas
Ava

Males
Diesel
Buddy
Tex
Hyro
Champ

Females
Punk
Nixara
Springwater
Hannah

Pups
Lilly
Roxy
Sunray

Last edited by Wolfie on Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~   ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:59 am

Nixara watched Champ and Springwater. She smiled and padded away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~   ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:02 am

Freedom walke dover to Nixara.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~   ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:03 am

"Springwater...that's a very pretty name" Chame said and smiled again, "I'm Champ by the way" he added
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~   ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:05 am

" Thank you." Sprinwgater smiling.
" I like your name too," she added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~   ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:05 am

((Who's Freedom?? U never did a form for him/her))
((At least I never saw one.))

Nixara, unaware Freedom was following her, leaped onto a dumpster, then onto the roof of a near by building.
Back to top Go down

( i added one, i must not have posted, taht i added one sprry!)

Freedom flowwed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~   ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:08 am

((it's k. I found it))

Nixara leaped onto the next building, then climbed down the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~   ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:09 am

( opps)

Freedom lept down beside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~   ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:11 am

"Hello Freedom," Nixara said.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~   ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:11 am

A flash oh sorrow flooded Champs emotions, his smile faded away and was replaced with a small frown, he looked down at his paws "Thanks" he muttered sadly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~   ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:21 am

' Oh, im sorry, what did i do?" sprinwgater asked/

" Hello," freedom gretted
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~   ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:24 am

Champ looked up with an emotionless face "Oh...oh, nothing, it's just...my mother told me that I was named after my father, and he left us when I was a puppy, so you did nothing, really" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~   ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:26 am

" Oh. i am so sorry. My father and mother left me when i was a pup. They toke my brothers and sisters away beause i wa steh runt," sprinwgater sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~   ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:28 am

Nixara turned and padded out of the alley and across the street.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~   ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:31 am

"I'm sorry to hear that" Champ said, sadness creeping back into his voice, he shook it away and looked her over, "You don't look like a runt now" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~   ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:32 am

" Its ok. And yet, turns out i wasnt," sprinwgater said.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~   ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:34 am

Champ was starting to feel sad again, he needed to think of a way to get off this subject, "You wanna go grab something to eat?" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~   ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:36 am

" Yes please,"springwater said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~   ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:54 am

"Ok, follow me, I know the perfect place to get a T-Bone, if your ok with T-Bone" Champ said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~   ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:55 am

" sure," springwater siad and walked with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~   ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:58 am

Nixara walked casually up to the back door of an Italian Buffet. She scratched at the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~   ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:00 am

Freedom walked to her side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~   ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:02 am

A chef came out, holding a laong link of sauseges. He tossed it to Nixara you barked her graditude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~   ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:03 am

Freedom smilied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~   ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:06 am

"Come on. Let's head back," Nixara said. She picked up the chain of sauseges and trotted away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~   ~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Life in the Streets of New York City~A Stray Dog RP~
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next