Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mac questions answers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

Mac questions answers Empty
PostSubject: Mac questions answers   Mac questions answers I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:10 am

Are you New to mac? DO you have any questions on how to do things on a mac like voice activation? Have questions about your ipod? Look no further then here! Mac/Apple help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mac questions answers   Mac questions answers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 10:29 pm

I like macs. We just have had this computer for like 5 years and it still works so there is no reason to buy a new one. I hope we can buy a mac as our next one. My mom and I share an I-Pod. That count?
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Mac questions answers   Mac questions answers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:45 am

if you have questions on your ipod i could help you; or really on any computer i guess; i'm good at them and figuring them out. We just got our mac b/c our dell was terribly slow and we wipped it clean twice trying to fix it... it didn't work 2many viruses. But a mac doesn't get viruses!!! and you can have it be a mac and a pc at the same time so you can still play all your games! cool huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mac questions answers   Mac questions answers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:48 am

That would be nice. Now say that I get myself an I-pod. MY mom has one already. Can I take all of the songs on hers, and get them on mine without re-paying for them? Or do I have to buy them all over again?
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mac questions answers   Mac questions answers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:32 am

yeah; you hook it to your computer on itunes and it should be on there. if not you can always transfer the songs to a differ computer by c.d.s or use the ipod as a harddrive. but yeah hook up your ipos just like you do w/ your moms
Back to top Go down
lovin'orange
Geek
Geek
lovin'orange

Female
Number of posts : 485
Nickname: : Denise
some of my friends call me diddy that name stuck to me since kindergarten
DragonEggs : Mac questions answers EslO
Mac questions answers 4aCr
Mac questions answers PHEI
CLICK IT OR TICKET!!! Just kiddin'!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mac questions answers   Mac questions answers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:15 am

i need help my signatures not working
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
see look at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mac questions answers   Mac questions answers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:15 am

the problem is that you had your signature off.
if this happens again go to your profile and one of the yes no it to have signature on click yes
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Mac questions answers Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Mac questions answers Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Mac questions answers Pet Mac questions answers LKtU Mac questions answers NpQC
Mac questions answers GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Mac questions answers   Mac questions answers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:04 pm

My uncle works for mac so I have a mac laptop so were big on mac and so r some of my friends.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mac questions answers   Mac questions answers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:33 pm

awesome. i love them to. nothing better.
Back to top Go down
lovin'orange
Geek
Geek
lovin'orange

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mac questions answers   Mac questions answers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:44 am

i have another q how do u use the wishing well on webkinz
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Mac questions answers   Mac questions answers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:02 am

WIshing Welll 2 the one in the arcade?
Back to top Go down
lovin'orange
Geek
Geek
lovin'orange

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mac questions answers   Mac questions answers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:51 am

NOOOOOOOOOO The exclusive item, when I walk up to it, it doesn't do anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac questions answers   Mac questions answers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mac questions answers
Page 1 of 1